As it currently stands, Bright Eyes Optometry is opened on a reduced schedule. We hope to resume normal operating hours on June 2, 2020. Infection control for your safety and the safety of our staff is our top priority. To ensure our patients’, staff’s, and doctors’ safety; we have implemented new protocols consistent with guidelines by the American Optometric Association, CDC, and OSHA.
A few changes you will notice on your next visit will include:
BEFORE THE APPOINTMENT
Our office will communicate with you before your office visit to ask you about your medical history and additionally to ask you the following screening questions:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or been exposed to someone who has in the past 2 to 14 days?
- Have you had a fever in the past 3 days?
- Have you had a cough or shortness of breath or flu-like symptoms in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you had chest pain in the past 3 days?
- Are you or anyone in your household under voluntary or involuntary quarantine in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you or a family member recently traveled to high impact areas such as New York, Detroit, etc. in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced a change in taste or smell?
DURING THE APPOINTMENT
- You will be asked the same questions when you arrive in the office. If you feel ill, have a fever, cough, sore throat, or other flu-like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
- “Phone check-in” Call our office upon arrival when you have parked. Please wait in your car until we let you know we are ready for you.
- Please wear a mask at all times during your visit. We have hand sanitizer for you to use right when you enter our office. Additionally, we will be checking your temperature upon arrival.
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone (with the exception of caregivers). Please have other family members stay at home or wait in the car.
- We will only see patients by appointment to allow for social distancing between patients. Please call us to schedule an appointment for all your optometry needs, including adjustments or dispensing of eyeglasses or contact lenses.
- You may notice that we may be less talkative during your appointment, especially during testing procedures.
- Staff will assist you in removing frames from the displays and all frames will be sterilized before returning to display.
We look forward to seeing you again! Please feel free to call us if you have any questions about the steps we are taking to keep you and our staff safe. Thank you for your continued patronage. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming our patients back! While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health!
WELCOME TO BRIGHT EYES OPTOMETRY!!
We believe in delivering the highest quality vision care with a personal touch. We strive to meet and exceed our patient's expectations. We are committed to serving you and your family to the best of our ability!